BALL VALVE 4" 300# Full Bore || Download free 3D cad models #5048



A ball valve with a size of 4 "class 300

Software: Autodesk Inventor, Rendering
Categories: Piping
Tags: inc, make, 300, how, ball, inventor, 3d, valve

I would like to hear what you think...suggestions and comments are welcome!
Thank you!

Link to download free 3D models
http://zipansion.com/HG47
http://zipansion.com/HG56
http://zipansion.com/HG5r

Follow me on
+ Youtube: https://goo.gl/qwHJka
+ Twitter: https://goo.gl/X8CesJ
+ Pinterest: https://goo.gl/8QgwJz
+ Instagram: https://goo.gl/p7dw4s
+ Google+: http://bit.ly/2HAzHvz


Source: This perfect model is made by Wahyu Aman Saputra
You help us to design faster. THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!! 

Comments

  1. Amazing post! I appreciate how you explained the topic step by step. It made everything much easier to understand. Great job! Gate Valve Manufacturers in China

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing these valuable ideas. I found the content both educational and interesting.
    Magnetic Drive Pump Supplier

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment